Sunday, October 12, 2008

We're back

We had an awesome view! It did rain a few times but we still swam anyway
The resort was amazing everything was all shinny and new. My only complaint is that even if you smile at an employee they expected a tip! I guess that's just how it is at places like that, it got a little annoying though!
I know truck driver hats are so out, but in that weather that hat saved my life!
The pools were beautiful I can't believe we were there
Oh yeah, and we got to see cute little faces like this the whole trip!

4 comments:

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

Love the pics, glad your back. :)

Holman Family said...

Bobbie and I went to Cancun with our parents a few years ago and it was SO awesome, I cant wait to take Mike there someday. I am glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

hey! How is life treating you? Its been forever! Are you done with school? Miss you!

Larsen's said...

Hey, I was there...Cancun! Michael and I went there on our honeymoon. Thanks for sharing your photos. I love vacations!