Monday, October 27, 2008

Now you see it, soon you won't. R.I.P long hair!

Ever since I can remember I have always had extremely long hair and I have always worn it in a ridiculous huge bun on top of my head. Most of my friends who have known me for a while can back me up on this. The first time I met my husband I had my long hair sky high in a bun on top of my head. I have been growing my hair out for the last year so that I can give it to locks of love, and tomorrow is the day! I don't really know how to feel because my hair has always been really long and if my mom had to watch me cut it she would probably cry:) Enjoy these pictures of me with my notorious bun!
I wore a bun at the coast at a family reunion.
A bun on my honey moon
Of course I wore a bun to a party.

This is how long it is now, and right now I can't say I'm sad to see it go, I am so pumped for tomorrow! (After this picture was taken I put my hair up in a bun)

2 comments:

Michael Larsen said...

That is such a cool thing to do with your hair... I *really* wish I had done something similar when I cut off all my long hair fifteen years ago.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I LOVE getting my haircut!!! Please post an after picture, i hope you love it, I am sure it will super cute!! And I must say I was a fan of your messy bun, but definitely your trademark, and I have only known you for a short time!!