Monday, October 13, 2008

Not everything that happens in Cancun stays in Cancun!

I officially hate Cancun Mexico! I mean come on do you see all these bug bites! And I have more on the other leg. Something attacked me, and I feel really disgusting! I started to notice bug bites appearing on my legs a couple days before we left and I had itch cream but it ran out. So the day we left to go home I felt like an alcoholic trying to avoid alcohol. I have no self restraint I was itching so bad. Josh kept telling me to stop and that the itching would make it worse but I just couldn't! Of course we missed our flight from mexico city, because the dumb plane that picked us up in cancun was late so we spent a total of 10hours in airports that day and I could not find anyone who sold itch cream! Let's just say the flight home was bad! I'm not trying to be dramatic but I really wanted to cut my legs off that day! Luckily that day ended, I found itch cream and now I'm fine, yay! Oh, and another thing that doesn't stay in mexico is sun burns but that picture is for another post:)

4 comments:

Michael Larsen said...

Well, look on the bright side, you didn't bring home the most common of items that could come home with you from a visit to Cancun (I'll be kind and not elaborate, but need less to say yo ucan probably figure it out easily enough (LOL!) ).

museumeg said...

Oh my gosh, those look so much worse than they did when we were in Cancun. I can't believe you were stuck in the airport for 10 hours. That's awful! Poor you!

Melanie Cain said...

This post gave me something to laugh about today!

Larsen's said...

Yikes! I wonder what awful creature did that to you?! Bed bugs? Sand fleas? I could go on, but I will be nice and stop...