Friday, October 3, 2008

Peace out! So long Cali.

We're out of here! Josh and I are going to Cancun, Mexico with his family for a much needed vacation! This is the resort we are staying at, its called Lagunamara! It looks pretty dang sharp!
So what's with all the pools? I don't know, but I like it! I am so pumped you have no idea!!
It is suppose to rain the whole time we're there so everyone pray that I can get a tan! Josh has been studying for his CPA test for like a month straight I don't even know if we have said more than one sentence to each other without something coming up in our conversation about studying or me helping him study for this crazy test! One rule in Cancun, no talking about CPA tests (at least around me please). I love you all, see you in a week! p.s. are there spiders in Cancun? Ah, well I'll be around lots of Peterson men who can kill them for me, right?

2 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Um I am not going to lie, I am JEALOUS! have a ton a fun! Can't wait to hear about it when you get home!

hey are you guys going to be in tri cities for christmas? i would LOVE to see you!!

Melanie Cain said...

I am jealous! But.... we are going to Hawaii in 1 month or so and don't feel bad about not getting a tan if you do. I can't even fake n bake to get ready because I am prego! Enjoy your much needed vacation love.