Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bday post!

Just thought I would give you an update on how the big 2-6 is going. Being pregnant on my birthday makes it so great, I actually feel close to a big accomplishment instead of just feeling like time is flying. Trust me this accomplishment is going to be enormous! The baby is basically huge measuring a week bigger than she is.
I put this picture up because I got onion goggles for my bday from my mom. Coincidentally they smell like onions, ha. Also the gorgeous pillow behind me is a bday gift from my talented bestie Kristin, thanks! I love them, the green stripes are so cute!
This birthday has been great thanks to so many people for remembering me, and if you didn't remember no big deal, I am always forgetting friends birthday's so I am always amazed when people remember! Thanks!

1 comment:

meagan said...

Happy Happy Birthday! 26 is awesome, and you look great. I can't wait to see pictures of little Summer - what a special girl - I only wish I lived closer and could meet her! Miss you. ps- the dining room looks great!