Thursday, May 26, 2011

Not all tissue is created equal!


I thought I would take this opportunity to say thanks to whoever infected me with this nasty cold. Seriously haven't been this sick in years. My poor baby is being shaken like crazy, she is probably sea sick in there, because of my coughing and sneezing! I can't take this any more so I am going to the doctor today because if history serves me correctly all I have to do is call the doctor and magically my cold goes away and the doctor looks at me like I'm crazy when I get in there because nothing seems to be wrong.

Anyway, I buy generic. I don't usually pay full price for the real thing unless the real thing proves to work better than generic or will make me look cooler. Sent the hubs to the store last night to buy me more Puffs Plus Lotion tissue because it is a brand that is THE BEST! Seriously, it doesn't tear my nose up like all the other kinds. I ran out earlier in the day and had to use toilet paper (generic), my puffer was torn up to say the least! So what did the hubs come back from the store with? He came back with Kleenex with lotion because it was cheaper. It sucks and doesn't hold a candle to the Puffs, there I said it! I would pay $20 per box for puffs right now if I could!

I have been up since 5:15am because naturally I can't stop sneezing/blowing my nose and since I am sleep deprived with nothing to do I thought I would share these pearls of wisdom with you. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Lydia said...

I totally Agree! Puffs are the best hands down. My mom calls me a tissue snob. But when you have to use a lot of tissues, Puffs with Lotion is what is needed. I hope you feel better soon! Give me a call if there is anything I can do to help.

Larsen's said...

That is so funny about the Puffs...Karina is the one who taught me this! She insists on this kind whenever she has a cold.

Who knew? Hope you feel better...

-Christina

Thrudy said...

how funny I was just talking to you about this... Puffs are amazing! I think Kyle would've bought the cheaper brand too... they just don't get it.