Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What I've been up to...







Baby shower #1. And to start it off a pic of my enormous belly, this was at 30 weeks.

Banners galore!


yellow and pink are the nursery colors so we took it to the extreme here.


My sister painted Sum's name on onesies and we hung them up, it turned out so cute!


This was a lot of the food I've been craving lately. I think it went over well at the party.

One of my favorite books. I love this chalk board, thinking about putting it in the nursery!

The cake, I know white would have looked better but I was in the mood for chocolate so...

More pics to come!




4 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

that red baby buggy is adorable...and so are you!! not too much longer! hang in there!

Unknown said...

Oooh look at your belly! I love your hair too. Sounds like it was a lot of fun. We're excited for baby summer!

Mindy said...

What a fun party. You look amazing. I love baby showers.

Phipps said...

Such a cute shower! Okay, now you look pregnant in this picture - FINALLY!!! I love it and your cute belly. I am so excited for you.