Wednesday, June 29, 2011

more pics from bb shower #1

My excitement for cute baby gifts was uncontrollable!
Some of my fabulous guests, so grateful for good girl friends!
My sis and mother-in-law guessing how big my belly is...mother-in-law thinks I'm a tad bigger than I actually am:)
All three girls trying to figure out just how huge I am around the middle.
Still trying to figure out red eye on the mac so this picture is scary but it captures my joy for headbands

So grateful for my sis, mom and mother-in-law for the fun time!
cutest dress ever!
homemade hooter hider from Val Stauffer herself, it was amazing, it had pockets and everything!
My dad got baby S a cute UW outfit, he wants her to know what team to cheer for as soon as she escapes the womb:)
The loot, it was soooo fun, I never thought I would be so excited to receive gifts that weren't really for me, baby S is pretty much set!

No comments: