Sunday, May 1, 2011

On this day 31 years ago...

On this day 31 years ago my beautiful mom and handsome dad got married in the Idaho Falls LDS Temple. She was a size 0 knock out blond and he had a mustache, it was the perfect combo. I am so happy my parents can celebrate 31 years later just as beautiful and mustached! Another fun fact about this photo is my grandparents are in it too and I love the fashion back then. I wish J had a blue suit like my grandpa because I like it!
I'm grateful for all the good examples in our lives of eternal marriage and family.
Who knew 31 years after that great day they would be in the middle of expecting their first grandchild? You knew I was going to throw something in their about my kid right:)
Love you LC and Valbowski!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

He needs a suit like that one guy in your ward...the one with the baby blue retro suit...so sexy!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh you look SO MUCH like your mom! People must tell you that all the time. =)

Jane said...

I love your belly and I love this pic! You're mom looks fabulosa! Just like you.

Mindy said...

Congrats to Uncle V. and Aunt L. (don't want to spell them wrong) Hheheheh.

Thrudy said...

Wow Siera, you look just like your mom... that's an awesome picture!