Monday, May 23, 2011

Can't help it

I can't help it, I love Summer more and more every day! I feel like we have little conversations or something. I talk to her when she kicks and it's like she's responding even though that might be absurd. I have been reading birth stories on a couple of blogs and it isn't that big of a deal to read them before I was pregnant. I loved it. I love the science of it and the anatomy but since I have been pregnant it seems impossible and crazy! I feel like I can't do it. I have to though if I want to meet this sure to be cute baby!
She is all we talk about lately and she is all I want. It is becoming more and more real with every passing week (and pound:) Someone pinch me, my dreams are coming true, except for today when I had to take my glucose test, yuck. But, she's worth it.
Tonight for FHE we are writing out our goals for Summer. Not like the tiger mom or anything but just our hopes and dreams for her, things that will bring her happiness. I feel humbled to be in charge of something so perfect! You had me at the thin plus sign on the pregnancy test kid!

As many of you know "I'm not like a regular mom, I'm a cool mom." Duh. I carry this huge lovely and beautiful diaper bag around the apartment lately. It will make me and S so fashionable. As many of my friends can point out I love my beautiful purses, and now diaper bags, even if I'm wearing sweats so if people don't get the idea of coolness from my clothes or Summer's they will just have to look at the diaper bag:)

7 comments:

Becca said...

Is that Coach? Summer has one stylish mama! You look wonderful, Siera!

Mindy said...

You will be an amazing mom. I remember right after Jaden was born I all of a sudden was really scared and thought I couldn't do this. But once I held him, it was a peace of cake. Enjoy everything you mentioned. It is so fun to sit and think about. Sometimes I wish I could go back to number one. I didn't realize how special it was at the time. Glad you do. P.S. You look amazing! And so does your diaper bag.

Jane said...

I am obsessed with your belly. And that you're not like a "regular mom!" :)

Lydia said...

It really is overwhelming to think about all that you will be responsible for. But believe me- you will be great! There were and are times that I feel like I can't do it. But then J smiles at me and it melts my heart and I know that I can! Just be prepared for your first night alone and when for when your mom leaves after S is born- Its rough!

Bekka said...

Those are gorgeous belly photos. You look great mama. This is such an exciting time. Enjoy every minute.

Jen said...

awwwwww that post made me a little teary! What an amazing Mommy Summer has!! I bet she can't WAIT to be snuggled in your arms. LOVE that bag btw!

p.s. You CAN do it! You will amaze yourself. =)

Kiera said...

anyone who sees you will instantly know that you are a cool mom.....man, i wish I were a cool mom :) ps, this post made me miss being pregnant.