Monday, May 9, 2011

Some updates

Sorry about the mess but I got a new corner china hutch and it actually fits pretty good in the dinning room. I already filled it with all of my china that's been packed away plus some special S&P shakers which you now I love.
Belly is getting big, I am right around 25.5 weeks. I am getting kind of sick of people telling me that 'they know someone as far along as me but I look WAY bigger than the person they know.' I am ok with getting big, I love my growing baby in my growing belly but let's stop comparing my hugeness to someone else.
Family pic
Mother's Day was fun because A: I was actually pregnant so it wasn't a sob fest this year, yay! B: I got waffles with strawberries and whip cream for breakfast, thanks to my sweet husband and C: We made pizza for dinner which was so good. Maybe that's why I'm bigger than everyone else you know who is due the same time as me?:)
I wonder if Summer will have my profile and love for kalamata olives on pizza? It won't be long now til we find out.

6 comments:

Becca said...

You look so cute!!! I hope you're feeling well. ?? This is such an exciting time for you guys.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

seriously some people don't think before they talk!! I think you look adorable!! plus everyone carries there babies so so differently that nobody should be comparing. I am so glad you had such a happy mother's day! and I can't wait to see that babe. she is going to be one beautiful fashionista with a momma like you!

p.s. you look just like your momma...and that is a huge compliment because I think she looks beautiful in that picture you posted!!

Larsen's said...

Oh, you looks so pretty preggers! :) Just think, next Mother's Day there will be an actual baby!

Mindy said...

I don't know who those people know, but you look amazing. I am bigger than you and I am only 11 weeks. ugh. You should just say, well at least my baby will be healthy.

Alyssa said...

I LOVE your little belly, it is so cute!! I want to touch it! I am sorry that people are rude and crazy, when you're pregnant people think they can say whatever they want to you for whatever reason. I heart you though!!

museumeg said...

Ditto to everyone else's comments. Seriously you are one cute pregnant lady. :)