Thursday, April 21, 2011

23 weeks!

Belly from the front

Belly side shot
There's no hiding it that's for sure. I promised some of you belly shots and here they be but I cut out the neck and head for obvious reasons. I mean who wants there face in the same frame as their growing belly? I didn't have makeup on anyways.
The baby as you know is a girl and we have decided to name her Summer. I personally love the name and I think if you don't like it that's to bad:) She is kicking a lot this week! Mainly after I get done eating lunch and in the middle of the night. The kicking doesn't wake me up but I don't sleep very well because I HATE sleeping on my side so I am up anyways to notice the kicking. I started my new semester and already can't wait for it to be over in some classes. At least I have little baby stuff to look at on my breaks from school work. Summer is already one loved kid!

9 comments:

Becca said...

Yay!! You look so cute. And I personally LOVE the name Summer. I've run it by my husband many times to no avail! We don't have girls anyways ha ha! :)

Bailey said...

Love the name Summer that was one of my girl names.

Allyson said...

You look so cute! I love the name too. Do you have a middle name as well?

museumeg said...

What a cute name! I love it! And such a cute little baby bump. I can't wait to meet her. :)

Ashley said...

So stinkin' cute! I love summer. Makes me think of the movie 500 days of Summer. I'm sure your little one will be cuter than zoey though :)

Kiera said...

me an Brian both LOVE the name Summer and know we'll love the little girl with the name!

Kiera said...

maybe one day Summer and Cohen will fall in love...just like in the OC :)

Amy said...

I LOVE the name Summer. That's my only nieces name and I haven't really heard of anyone else with that name. And since I can't really use it (since it's taken in my family), I'm glad to see someone else get to :) P.S. Your baby bump is looking so cute!

Holman Family said...

I am so excited for you! By the way Carrie is going to be a fabulous aunt to Miss Summer. She got my colicy baby to sleep so I could finish getting my hair did. :)