Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tri- Cities

In no particular order, here are a few things I love about my hometown. Some things I especially love around the holidays.

First things first! I get my hurr did! This four inch grow out needs to go. Praise heaven for sisters who go to hair school!
My lil' sis is master of mixing some drinks. She's all about a red party cup to make family get togethers memorable:) best part is we can still drive home at night.

7-11. The beautiful Clearwater street has a 7-11 on it that has more slurpee choices than any other 7-11 in the country. A great reason to take a trip here. That and Clearwater has this weird feeling like you're suddenly back in 1996.
Burger Ranch's Candy Cane milkshakes. J's personal fav (thats why he's holding an extra large cup)! These milkshakes aren't for those with weak stomachs or those with a low tolerance for white trash. Enter this establishment at your own risk...shoes optional. Let's just say Brittany Spears would LOVE this place. I like their lime squeezes, french fries and fry sauce myself.
Oh, Christmas tree! I love being with my family at Christmas. Love my mom and dad.
Classic kids photo in front of the tree. Mom makes us take one every year. Look at those poses, Carri and I had obviously just watched 5 hours worth of Kardashian trash on tv. We should do a Christmas card like the Kardashian's next year! Remind me to do that!


my house= quiet lounging all day throughout the Christmas break. Mostly the animals lounge wherever the person who will pet them is. My mom usually has a line of animals by her, my dad usually doesn't:)Taking my dog Kit on walks is also something I like to do. It's always a walk full of surprises and fun like the one time when Kit pooped in someones yard right as that person was coming out of the house and I had no bag to pick it up! We started jogging immediately and I pretending like I didn't see the poop, problem solved.
Cable bridge is a beaut, a must see. Except when its icy then its a death trap for reals!
Areal view of that famous river...roll on Columbia roll on!
Farm land, there's quite a bit of that around these parts to.

Love this place and all its glory, Merry Christmas all!

2 comments:

Bekka said...

You perfectly described the grandeur that is the Tri-Cities, especially Burger Ranch. I love that town. Enjoy your Christmas there with your cute baby girl.

Kiera said...

Why can't we ever coordinate a holiday there together? It's been too long! I hope you guys have a very merry Christmas!