Friday, December 9, 2011

1 year


Exactly 1 year ago this morning at 4:45am my life changed forever. I had taken what seemed like hundreds of pregnancy tests over the last 3 years only to be let down. But on this day 2010 I saw a faint line that indicated a positive test.

I can't help but remember the incredible feeling I had each time I went into my room to sneak a glance at that test throughout the next several days (it's not that gross I swear!)
The picture above was taken around 12 weeks, I was so proud of my tiny bump.

I thank and have thanked the Lord everyday for the last 365 days for my Summer blessing. A year ago I was afraid to say the word pregnant out loud for fear it would disappear and be only a possibility again. Today I watch my angel as she attempts to roll over and I am thankful for amazing things that can happen in just 356 days!

The Lords timing is the best timing and I am grateful for the little lessons of hope, faith and patience he has gone through with me in order to teach me more about his wonderful plan of happiness.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Tears!! Oh so beautifully written! Happy BFP anniversary!! That Summer girl is one lucky baby. =)

Larsen's said...

So sweet! Thanks for sharing that. You are a wonderful mama...

The Radmall's said...

Love you and that sweet little girl!! You're one lucky mama!