Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Random Christmas Deco

I'm always curious about how some of my friends decorate for Christmas. Here are a few things around my home. Picture frames full of old photos from Christmas past. My Grandpa on skies and the other photo is Josh's mom on Santa's lap. I love old photos, especially the one's that pertain to the Holidays.
Love my JOY sign. the mugs don't fit in the cupboard so they end up here. The movies in the background are tacky but I didn't think this choice of entertainment center through when I was 21 and more excited about getting married then picking this thing out. Ah well.
Gingerbread houses made at Thanksgiving with friends. Then I put all my Christmas S&P shakers around. I got two sets of snowmen. Kissing moose and kissing beagle dogs in sweaters. My husband hates it, I think it's adorable so I win.
More to come, if you hate it then just be glad you don't live here. Poor husband:)

2 comments:

Kiera said...

I LOVE the old Christmas photo idea! And also think the shakers are cute :)

Darlene Swapp said...

So cute, I love it! I've been following your posts but always forget to say anything! Summer is the sweetest! Can't wait to see her again, Will will probably try to flirt with her; ) hope you're doing well!