Friday, November 18, 2011

Family photos

It was beyond fun to take family Christmas photos the other day! I remember last year being depressed and saying to J that we weren't going to send out Christmas cards because I was sick of taking pictures of just us two.
I almost cried as J held our sweet baby and I stood beside them as we posed for a shot. She did so good during the pictures too. I can't express my gratitude enough for this little drop of heaven. Thanksgiving means more now, everyday I wake up means more now because of her.
I love this picture because of the ginkgo trees in the background. My mom has one in her yard at home and I miss it. I also love this picture because J and Sum have a special bond and I swear you can see it in this picture. She is so relaxed and happy and J is gritting his teeth as he squeezes Summer's cute little foot. We grit our teeth and squeeze baby feet a lot around here.
She just looks so big in this picture. She holds her head up like a pro lately. Thanks for being my daughter Sum, I can't thank this baby enough for picking me as her mother!

As the great band The Format once sang, "I love love, I love being in love!" It is so true.

1 comment:

Bobbiejane said...

I love those pics, they are so cute!!! I'm so glad you guys have little sum!!!!