Wednesday, April 13, 2011

shoes!

Last week my mom, sister and my aunt and some cousins came into town for a girls week! It was fun, J might not have had as much fun but that's ok plus he was working a lot. Getting the pictures off my camera is proving to be an adventure for some reasons so you are going to have to wait for those.

In other news the girls trip was a great week for TOMS shoes. I think almost half of us got some TOMS? I guess I forgot how cute the little baby TOMS are? Here's my idea:

Got to get the pink ones, duh.


Love the floral!

Some purple glitter ain't bad, plus they won't get dirty as easily.

These are the ones momma just got and I don't usually take them off!

More pictures to come from my wonderful visit with my fam! PS. I sound so happy in this post because I'm on spring break! It's amazing and the baby and I are taking an aerobic swim class in the mornings which is so fun, I especially love all the new friends who are 80+ yrs old. It's awesome!

All the photos are from Nordstroms website, happy shopping!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I have silver sparkle toms and they are my favorite!!! I need a more casual pair though. Little girls are so fun!

Unknown said...

I want TOMS so bad. But everyone wears it here at BYU. I guess I should just suck it up and buy one for the summer. Love the baby shoes.. those will look so adorable.

Mindy said...

Love the shoes. Go with the purple or floral. Anyhow, we are going to be in San Fran next week. Is that were you live? We would love to see you if possible. We'll only really be there Thursday. We get in Wed. evening and leave friday morning. facebook me if that works. we leave tomorrow.

28schultzsandcounting said...

Congrats on the news...sweet baby girls, which I'm positive yours will be, are so cute and fun! Sometimes I wish for a least one girl so I could have gone shopping for her but boys are fun too! I was working at the Airport the other day and saw your mom and sister leaving for San Fransisco...they must have been on there way to see you! Hope you guys had fun!
Kendall