Monday, February 14, 2011

A necklace and a BABY!

Happy Valentine's Day!!
I love this day! My great husband gave me this amazing necklace, and he was able to surprise me which doesn't happen that often.
This Valentine's day is also special and great because we went to see our baby today!! I am pregnant and nothing could make this day more romantic or make me feel more in love with my hubby than looking at our baby kick and wave at the monitor during the ultra sound! I am due in August and we are so excited to share the news with everyone! I posted a picture of the ultra sound on facebook but I don't know how to erase the words and stuff off the ultra sound pic yet so I might not post pics of the baby on here or fb until I figure that one out.
It is such a special feeling to know that I have a baby in my belly which explains a lot of tight fitting clothing lately! J and I also know how hard it is to not be able to have a baby exactly when you want to and we are thankful for our increased faith and prayer that we have been able to experience with this little miracle.

No comments: