Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Get in my Belly!


Never thought I'd be the belly pic poster but it's all that I think about besides school and that's just boring so here's what I have to share. The belly looks pretty good for 14 1/2 weeks I guess? All I want to know is why at 6pm does my belly insist on blowing up like a balloon? I swear it gets huge and very uncomfortable at night. I showed this pic to the hubby and he said that it looked small, that's probably because he only sees me after work at 7pm when I am in bed groaning from the pain of a big belly. Anyway, I love the belly and can't wait to find out who's in it? Last night at Achievement day (which I am in charge of for our ward) I made the girls decide if they think I am having a boy or girl and I wrote it down so however is right gets a treat:) Is that gambling?

No comments: