Sunday, September 27, 2009

We like us some football!!

J got to organize our date night this time and he decided that we should go to a Stanford football game. And since we're from WA and love UW we decided to see this game! I didn't drag my feet to much because I kinda like college football...ok I looovvveee college football! J and I were so sad we didn't get to go to a college with sports! This picture is the huskies running out on the field. I thought it was funny that they were being led by a guy cheerleader holding the W flag!!



Kick off was so exciting, J and I got to the game really early so we were ready for the game to finally start!




The only bad thing about the kick off was that as soon as Stanford caught the ball they immediately ran down the field and scored:(


This is us at the game, we were so pumped! It was like 1000 degrees in Palo Alto though, so let's just say gray was a bad choice for me to wear!
Isn't my hubby so cute! He's got his drink and he's watching the game, it's kind of like watching a little kid while he watches tv. You know the kid is totally into it and you try talking to the kid but he is so into the show that he doesn't even hear you when you are sitting right next to him:)

1 comment:

The Radmall's said...

yay! I am glad you guys had fun at the game! Me and A can't wait to see you!! YAY!!