Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm Back!!!

My computers motherboard (whatever that is) stopped working so we had to take our piece of junk hp to get fixed, a month later here we are. Oh, how I have missed blogging so! Anyway I have had to use library computers and also thanks to my great friends I have also been able to get assignments for school done on their computers. But, there is nothing quite like using your own computer. While my computer was gone my mom came to visit and we had sooo much fun, we both agreed it was the best trip to SF my mom has had so far. Weather was perf., food was good, and I actually knew where I was going this time.
Mom and me getting ready to see king tut stuff.

Can't be a tourist here without getting a picture of a trolley. Even though I'm not exactly a tourist.
Golden gate in the background, totally gorgeous day!
A view from the Legion of honor museum which is by far my favorite thing in SF!
The most beautiful building too

Watching a lady make fortune cookies, to take this picture we had to pay .50 cents
Coit tower pretty impressive but I was kind of nervous up inside of it! And it only cost $100,000 to build.
While mom was here we made lots and lots of farmers market runs. This gem was an apply called a pink pearl, it was good to.
This quarter at school I am taking a boot camp class so watch out for my smoking hot bod!

3 comments:

Melanie Cain said...

I need to get into boot camp too!

meagan said...

I am so glad you had a good time with your mom- and so happy you love the Legion of Honor. We love you!

meagan said...

So glad your mom had a good time - and that you love the Legion of Honor. That place is great, let me know if/when you want to go again:) Congrats to your brother, too.