Friday, September 18, 2009

Cutest pillow I've ever seen!

I love this pillow! Mainly because I love doilies! Anyways, just thought I would share how much I love them. If you love them too they're at simplesagedesigns.blogspot.com
All of my most cherished friends and family don't have to wonder what I'm giving them for Christmas because I love these so much I want to share with everyone! Just don't tell Josh because I'm thinking of filling my living room with these in all shapes and sizes and he will probably think they are too girly:)

2 comments:

Jill and Dane said...

I so agree! That is the cutest pillow ever! It feels kinda anthropologie to me. Are you and Josh coming to Kennewick for Christmas? If so we need to do something fun together! You guys are great. :)

Erika said...

Those are very cute! I don't understand why more people don't like doilies. I have a few that my mom and grandma made and they look great with crystal on them.