Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's Here!!

For the first time in 5 months I had to shut my windows because I was freezing! Fall has arrived here in the bay area. Now saying that I'm sure next week will be record breaking highs but whatever. I am actually looking forward to this great season! I never cared for it as a child but I'm coming around thanks to cute coats and dark nail polish! Oh, and college football. FYI this picture is not of my apartment building, if I showed you a pic of my building it would depress you... no wait, it would depress me!

3 comments:

Jill and Dane said...

I love this picture! I am a big fall fanatic, and I love fall pictures... I love that building though... I too wish it were mine :)

museumeg said...

You crack me up! I love Fall. And the nail polish is dark this year. I'm kind of scared because I'm so pale. Oh well. BtW We are planning on going to Kennewick for Christmas.

Kiera said...

it's cold here too, but I'm sad because we went from 90's to 50's and 70's are my favorite!