Thursday, May 28, 2009

Look out children of Dallas!!

I have my carpet bag all packed and I'm heading to Texas to be Mary Poppins for a week! I'm going to see the three cutest little ones I know. Wish me luck though, Mary Poppins had two and I'll have three, and I when I snap my little fingers things don't put them selves away so...this will be interesting. My singing voice is as good as Mary's and I will be in a house about ten times the size of mine so there will definitely be singing going on:) So, for now farewell I'm sure I will have loads to talk about when I get home. Did Mary Poppins drink pop because I'm pretty sure I'm going to need one or two in order to stay on top of my game.
P.s I know what your thinking "what about my hubby J?" Well, I'll miss him like crazy and I hope I cooked enough for him to reheat while I'm gone or we might have problems!

(And yes, I packed an adorable outfit just like the one Mary is wearing in this picture!)

3 comments:

Melanie Cain said...

okay explain... I'm so confused

The Radmall's said...

Have fun! I can't believe how long it's been since we talked! Call me when your not busy feeding the kids a spoonful of sugar to help their medicine go down! love you, bye!

meagan said...

We miss you!