Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm Still Alive!!

I can't believe I'm back home already! Being a nanny for three kids was a little crazy at times but the time did seem to go by faster than I imagined it would. We played at parks, did art projects, graduated from kindergarten, laughed and cried. I missed J like crazy!

Luke finished a puzzle all by himself!
Lilly being a diva! She broke these glasses of mine by the end of the trip, but it was totally worth it cause she looked so cute!
Owen graduated Kindergarten and they put on a great show. Now I have videos to blackmail him with when he's a teenager:)
This is one of my favorite pictures because it captures what happened at least five times a day. Owen going one step too far and Luke right on the edge of a freak out. You can actually see the blood boiling in Luke's face. After I captured this on my camera Owen put the blanket over Luke's head making Luke lose his balance and fall to the ground hitting his head on the ground. Boys will be boys, right?
Even if I think I did a more than terrible job I have this picture to look at and I have proof that at least Lily was happy at one point while I was there.

2 comments:

museumeg said...

I'm sure you did NOT do a terrible job. You went from having no kids to having 3 all at once. That's a big jump. I'm sure you were great! I mean, art projects, parks, graduations! You were like a super mommy!

Amy said...

How cute! Are they your nieces and nephews? Or how did you get the nannying gig? I would love to nanny this summer.