Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Surprise!!!

We got her! My mom was totally shocked when she saw me, she was so in shock that she called me a brat :)



We went home for a weekend to see J's brother get home from a mission. He was in the Phillipines, which apparently is really sunny cause he had a great tan! It was a really fun trip and we even got to surprise a few people.


We surprised Josh's brother in Seattle. He didn't know we would be there and we got on the same flight as him home! It was so fun to see the shocked look on his face!

He is so cute in his last moments as a missionary.
Highlights from the quick trip: 1. Got to hang out with my beautiful sister!
Got to snuggle with my chubby puppy!
I loved seeing my cute niece

4 comments:

museumeg said...

How fun! We SO wish we could've been there! Thanks for the pictures!

Kristin said...

Your Mom is so funny! Love her! And you are so sneaky!! You can come surprise me any time!!

Lizzy Jones said...

How exciting! You all are so cute. Tell justin we say HI! Miss you!

Holman Family said...

I love that first picture of your mom she is so cute!