Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pink stuff

I just received this cute Valentine's Day treat (minus the flowers,they're mine), from my amazing Aunt! As you can see in the next picture these are not ordinary cookies, these are a thin sugar cookie with about a pound of pink frosting on top. Some people have told me they don't like a lot of frosting but this is different because it's homemade and delicious and I will be surprised if I there is any left for Josh when he gets home! Thanks Aunt Sheila!




I haven't blogged for a while because there really isn't anything to blog about. Josh works long hours because of busy season and I started school so I'm doing the whole college thing. Other than putting off doing my homework I don't have exciting news. So I thought since it's close to Valentine's Day and the theme color is pink (well it's red, but I like pink more) I would take inventory of my house and see how much pink stuff I have? It surprised me when I barely found any pink.
Of course I have the pink line of fun perfumes and scents from victoria's secret. And a bottle of pepto-bismol. Hey it's pink!
My hair dryer and straightener are both pink.
I have a pink sponge and pink plastic gloves by my sink, yes those are dirty dishes in my sink. Having dirty dishes seems to happen more when you; a.) don't have a dishwasher, and b.) don't have a microwave:)

This is the only other thing in our apartment that is pink, my blanket, and as you can see Josh prefers this blanket to any other when he is laying down for his Sunday nap:)Have a good Valentine's Day!!

3 comments:

Jill and Dane said...

Hey I love the random "Pink" blog. Very fun. Those cookies look delicious too! My brother is a manager at Ernst and Young here in Seattle and his wife has to find extra hobbies to pick up every busy season! Looong hours! I admire the wives of accountants for this very reason! I don't know about Josh... but my bro. does get awesome summers and extra long Christmas vacations...so that's a perk!

The Radmall's said...

hey I was there when you took that pic of Josh sleeping! You can even see my Vera bag in the corner! anyway.. i cant wait for my cd! p.s. get a microwave!

museumeg said...

Awww, Josh likes pink. I'm glad I'm not the only one who leaves dirty dishes in the sink but I have a dishwasher so I have no excuse. And um, I'm going to NEED some of those cookies.