Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Are Josh and Siera the next Troy and Gabriella?

I just rented high school musical 3 the other day and I was totally put under the high school musical spell!! Everything is so perfect and people sing all the time, what a great life! Anyway I think Josh and I make a pretty good Troy and Gabbriella! Just look at how cute we are!

Totally in love and right after this picture was taken we sang and danced in the rain! Just like the movie people!
We even take pictures with Disney characters, you can't get more Disney High School Musical than that! Josh couldn't be in the same room as me when I was watching this movie but that's ok I still have my dreams of living in a musical! How scary is this, at the end of HSM3 troy and gabbi end up going to college in the bay area! Josh and I live in the bay area, we were so meant to be HSM!

3 comments:

museumeg said...

You crack me up Sierra! You guys are TOO cute! We gotta a plan a time to see everyone. Miss you.

Amy said...

Hehe. You two are so cute. If there was a contest to vote for the real life versions of Troy and Gabriella, I'd vote for you. I should probably sit behind you in church to hear how you sing first though... lol.

Bekka said...

Fo shiz we can be blog friends! It's good to "hear" from you:) I do remember you shouting my name and me being certain that "Bekka" wasn't for me. It was a fabulous surprise to see your lovely face though! I'm a high maintenance blog friend so the pressure is on. I joke.