Friday, February 13, 2009

Can't sleep!

I am not sleeping and it's 1:30am! Don't ask me why, I couldn't tell ya. Anyway I might not be sleeping because the rain woke me up? No one told me before I moved here to the bay area that during the months of Jan.-early march it rains a lot! Like every 15 minutes to be exact. At least it's been doing that the last couple of days. I don't really mind, it's just weird. It will be rainy and windy while I'm getting ready for school but as soon as I walk outside to my car with my rain gear it's sunny, and I feel like I'm taking crazy pills or something, then 5 minutes later...rain! But it is beeeeautiful out there, so green! Well I hope everyone is having sweet dreams while I am working on my math homework/listening to music from wicked:)

Remember this picture, this was taken when we were fresh greenies to San Francisco. We didn't know about the crazy 5 minute storms and we obviously weren't ready when they hit while we were trying to take a cute picture.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I totally know what you mean! I thought it was more foggy than rainy here. I'm not a rain person either. Are you two in Burlingame? For some reason that sounds right, but I could be wrong.