Wednesday, October 26, 2011

More Summer!

Thanks Grandma Corier for this amazing cross stitch! I loovvee it, so does Sum (clearly). I can't wait to hang it with the other white frames in her room! We have really talented Grandma's! I need to dedicate a post to what Grandma P has done for us too, remind me to do that!
Poor girl got shots like I mentioned last post. Her battle wounds hurt, she didn't feel well last night but she still was cute as a button. I really don't like giving her that many shots at once. I don't know what I was thinking except that I have been paranoid of her getting sick so I thought I would just try all of them at once and I now see that I might want to space them out because she was really drowsy, feverish and upset last night, it scared me a little. Look at those legs...yes I try to chew on them daily.
She likes to pose. Ps that blue toy laying next to her, ya, she picked that up and put it in her mouth today! I thought I had a genius baby on my hands but I think she was just resting her hand on it and the saliva from her hand stuck on the toy and when she went back for a taste of hand she got some toy instead on accident. But that's probably what she wants me to think...
Heading to the Dr. she obviously has no idea what was about to happen to her poor chunky legs!

In other news I swept and mopped the floors just now! First time in I'm to embarrassed to say how long! I feel like I'm on top of the world, those ugly tiles never looked almost creamier! I need to do laundry but that would require me leaping over the sleeping baby to get the clothes so I will sit here and drink my pepsi and think about how awesome I am for all the floor cleaning.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

you rock! so happy for you and baby summer! I'm glad you're loving being a mom :)

Mindy said...

Great posts. She really is adorable. Keeping enjoying all her sweetness and just laying around with her sleeping in your arms, or watching her. It doesn't matter if your house isn't clean, as long as everyone is happy. It may never be clean again, at least not more than a couple of hours.

Bobbiejane said...

Her poses are the best!! She's SOO cute! Bring her to me?! Are you still coming up here one of these weekends? Or am I going down there?! I need you and those chunky little summer legs!