Tuesday, October 18, 2011

the baby is sleeping...

this photo was taken at about 1 week old.

My sweet baby is sleeping now. She is finally starting to nap without being held, and it is bliss! Don't get me wrong, I spend hours so grateful that I can just do nothing but look at her sweet sleeping face but things need to get done around the house once in a while to.

She is so much fun. We just sit and laugh and smile at each other most days, I never want to forget this stage for her. She is starting to put up a bigger fight when we put her to bed but she is also a little easier now to put down for naps so it evens out. She is almost 2 months old and I can't believe it! Josh's mom came to visit about a week ago and it was so fun, the baby loved it. It makes me so excited to go home for some holiday fun.

Just thought I would check in and say hi. We are having fun!!

Also, just so I don't forget: Summer hates pacifiers but she LOVES her fist! She is also in the process of balding:)

3 comments:

Phipps said...

That is the best when they actually sleep! She is so pretty :)

Valerie said...

I need to hold that cute baby!

Mindy said...

Wow, already almost 2 months! Time flies. She is so cute. Jaden didn't like Pacifiers either. He became an index finger sucker. It was kind of weird.