Saturday, April 17, 2010

Six flags!

So, J and I thought that six flags was all roller coasters and crazy rides. Thank goodness this six flags wasn't all rides because after the second roller coaster of the day I really thought I might loose my Jamba Juice! I thought I liked roller coasters because our honey moon to Disney Land was fun, but I forgot that most of those rides were for children under the age of 1o. So after we both thought we might throw up we headed to the animal shows and they were so fun!

Here is Shuka the killer whale, she was really cool but it freaks me out that she can be trained to do tricks!
Here is a tiger that can swim, Josh and I stayed after the show and got to see the Tigers play together. The funny thing about tigers are that their cages have signs all over them warning people that the tigers spray urine everywhere so watch out!
Another beautiful tiger in the background. A man offered to take our picture in front of the tiger as long as we acted like we were tigers. Josh did not play along:)
Dolphin show, really fun! I feel kind of bad for the animals that have to perform in shows, but the trainers say that they only do four shows a week so that's ok right?
we had so much fun! It was a great way to end busy season for Josh, I just wish we would have taken motion sickness medicine before we went:)

2 comments:

museumeg said...

Haha! The rides at Disneyland are about my limit too. Poor Jason doesn't even like merry-go-rounds. Sounds like you guys had a great time!

The McEwen's said...

Roller coasters always seemed so fun when we were little...it's funny how things change! Looks like you guys had fun (and you look beautiful by the way...as always)!