Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My favorite things from my wedding!

Sorry to show you my whole wedding album, but with no kids and busy season (so no fun), I have to show you this stuff, which btw still is exciting to me!


The most amazing thing about my wedding (except all the ferns on my cake, I told the cake lady white roses only!) A dessert bar was the best feature of the reception by far!
One of my favorite pictures! I hadn't eaten sweets in like six months, and I hadn't eaten anything all day long, so when we cut the cake I acted like a mad woman! Look how I'm holding the fork, and Josh is looking at me like "what have I gotten myself into":)

I loved my center pieces too
Making our escape, the look on Josh's dad's face is priceless! He can't wait for this night to end! If you don't know who his dad is, Just find the man who is smiling the biggest:)

1 comment:

Jen said...

LOVE IT! We had the same colors! Now we're officially best friends. =)
The cake picture made me laugh out loud. Looks like so much fun. Happy Anniversary!