Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April 15th!

Busy season is officially over, which means I get to see more of my handsome husband! During busy season my husbands favorite thing is sleep (like the picture below) so now that I have more awake time with him hopefully we will have some fun adventures to report about! Happy end to busy season to all of my accounting friends out there!:)
J has this amazing ability to sleep anywhere and in almost any position depending on how tired he is; (this was an especially hard day for him:)

2 comments:

museumeg said...

Poor Josh! Congratulations on surviving another tax season! You must be so relieved.

Kiera said...

Happy April 15th! My dad is an accountant so we always celebrated the weekend after! I'm happy you will get to see more of each other...tax season sucks for accountants and their wives!!!