Friday, June 26, 2009

Leavenworth, WA- The Cutest Little town!!

On our way to Seattle my fam. stopped at this cute little town. My parents went here on their honeymoon and I can see why! This is the girls in the back seat. It was a little cramped to say the least! But my sis. is always up for a photo session even if my mom's sleeping and I'm not ready!


Leavenworth is a cute little German town in Wa. Everything makes you feel like you are in a different country! It was so fun. This town is surrounded by huge hills covered with pine trees, and its right next to a beautiful river.

Licorice ice cream. It is my mom's favorite! Warning: It turns your mouth black!
Beautiful!
My mom liked this duck in a store's window, so I went in to see how much it was and the owner of the store said she hated it and I could just have it! So we got this expensive duck for free, score!
I told you it was cute!

2 comments:

Lacy said...

This is Lacy, Matt's wife! I am not sure why I never found your blog until now, but I LOVE the name of it!!

Melanie Cain said...

When Chris and I first met I told him I loved black licorice.We found out that the first time ever having licorice flavored icecream was from Leavenworth. I love it there.They have a store full of crazy hats and wigs too!