Sunday, November 23, 2008

Slumber party with my best girlfriends!

So twilight didn't work out and that was so disappointing but I was still excited because my bff's from college came last minute to hang out with me. Jane (the one in the middle) just got back from her mission in Argentina! It was fun to catch up with her and of course my other bff Bobbie! We went to dinner and talked until at least 3am, it was your typical sleepover (sorry Josh)
And of course I wrote on a cake from my bakery and gave it to Jane as a homecoming gift!

1 comment:

Kiera said...

I had no idea you guys had a blog! It's great to see you two are doing well! We were just talking the other day about what a great couple we think you are and how we wish you guys lived closer so we could hang out! hopefully we'll get to hang out sometime soon!