Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Going back to school!

I am going back to school in January but first before I register for classes I have to take a math placement test, Yuke! I am terrible at math which is probably why they are making me take it. Anyway I would appreciate any positive thoughts, energy,vibes, and/or prayers that could be directed in my direction! Did I mention the last time I took a math class was like five years ago, my first year at college and I hadn't planned on moving away, trying to transfer my credits, and having the classes not transfer! It's cool, I'm sure it will be fine. Anyway,I thought this picture was kind of funny!

5 comments:

Dru said...

Hey Siera, Adam is great at math and is a really good tutor. You could give him a call to get some help for your test. He would love it!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Good Luck! that is exciting though! And I agree that picture is pretty dang funny!

Jason said...

All I have to say is math rocks! The easiest way to remember geometry is with anagrams, like the Indian tribe sohcahtoa which is sine = opposite/hypotenuse; cosine = adjacent/hypotenuse; and tangent = opposite/adjacent. Your specific question is a2 + b2 = c2, which is Uncle Joe Pythagoras' theorem. Any questions, let me know I love this stuff. The geometry theorems were awesome too, my favorite being alternate interior angles of parallel lines are congruent.

JONES FAMILY said...

Yay! I am so excited that you are going back to school- but oh man- lame about the math test. I will pray for you. You'll do great though.

Larsen's said...

That is a funny picture! Yeah, I am not too great with math and such either. Good luck to you!

BTW, my son says the title for your blog - "That's what she said" - is the best title ever. :)