Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's Josh's Birthday!

This is my big birthday boy with all of his presents (we aren't very patient in this family so pretty much as soon as you wake up on your birthday presents are fair game:) We are going out to dinner tonight and maybe go kart racing? Oh yeah, and of course as tradition stands Josh gets his birthday strawberry chessecake! I love you Josh happy birthday! I can't tell you how old Josh is because he hates knowing he's in his mid twenties! So there's a hint:)

5 comments:

Michael Larsen said...

Mid-TWENTIES?!! You're *killing* me here (LOL!). tell him to enjoy this time, because, seriously, the different between the mid-twenties and forty is an eye blink ;).

museumeg said...

Happy Birthday to "big" Josh. We love you!

Jason said...

Josh - Happy Birthday! Enjoy the rest of the year too.

Bailey said...

Happy Birthday Josh! Is that Christmas vacation I see in your hand, I love that movie!

Warren said...

Happy B-day old man, are you 21?