Thursday, September 4, 2008

Whatever!

So Josh and I recently got new cell phones and I got this little number. At first it was great, it looked good, it had all the functions I wanted, etc. Well as of today at 5pm the screen no longer works. All the screen shows is black! I did nothing to deserve this. I am sure one of you reading this knows exactly what is wrong with my phone and how to fix it, so please let me know. I can't call anyone because I can't see anything but I can recieve calls. Everything appears to still work I just can't see it. This is kind of like being blind. How am I suppose to play tetris? How am I suppose to text during work when I should be working? How am I going to dodge calls that I don't want to answer? Someone help, I am having a panic attack! Oh yeah, and our warranty just expired, joy.

5 comments:

museumeg said...

Arrgh...technology! The inability to dodge calls is something I fear most. Whenever I remember the days before Caller ID, I shudder. I have no idea how to fix your problem. Good luck!

Jason said...

I am not sure this will work, but I had a similar problem once. Try taking off the battery for about 30 seconds and then reinserting it and powering up the phone. It is kind of like a reboot on your computer. Good luck.

South Coast Division said...

Thanx! nope haven't a clue I don't really talk to anyone from TC anymore.

meagan said...

fixed yet? Thanks for letting us go on vacation at your house. You are such a great friend- Ella asks for you all the time.

Larsen's said...

Well, that sucks! Hopefully by the time you read this, you will be connected again.

BTW, I read your post below and couldn't agree more - eatting out and shopping? FUN!!! (...and I LOVE sushi, too...)