Saturday, September 13, 2008

The missionaries cooked us dinner!

These are the cooks! Elder G, and Elder K. A couple weeks ago I jokingly told the missionaries they should cook Josh and I authentic Japanese food (since they are from Japan), so tonight they surprised us and fixed us dinner.
We had this amazing chicken. Isn't it cute how they garnished the plate! We also had vegetable and shrimp tempura, and tofu! Yum!
The table was full of food! It was all so good! I am really nervous for the next time they come over for dinner because I'm pretty sure I can't cook as good as this!

2 comments:

The Radmall's said...

Those missionaries are so darn cute!! I am super jealous of your yummy food!

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

Josh,

Chad wants me to tell you to go to youtube and type in thats what she said and watch the office clips.

Hi, siera!