Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day at Alcatraz!

The glorified rootbeer float! This is so good everyone needs to go try this right now! Ginger ale with scoops of any kind of sorbet (I used raspberry). It is scrumptious!!!
Prison cell at Alcatraz. That would not be fun to go to the bathroom without any privacy!
Some of the cells were completely dark for the really bad prisoners, I can see how they could go crazy!
Shout out to my Cherokee ancestors.
A creepy but cool hallway
My friend Bobbie came to visit from BYU-I. It was such a nice day, the city looked great!
There were a lot of little rooms with cool doorways.

2 comments:

The Radmall's said...

Your floats look AMAZING, and I am glad to see you sporting the black pants once again!

South Coast Division said...

So Fun - I didn't know you were living in SF - I'm sooooo Jealous I miss CA days.

You will have to let BobbyJane know I say Hello and Will be in UT for Thanksgiving week.