Sunday, March 11, 2012

Swimsuit model

This baby started a baby swim time class at our local pool. I am so glad I signed her up so early! She is cute in that suit! Right! I was nervous because she is so young still but it's just a lot of toys and floating around with Dad, which she loves!
Stealing kisses. They love each other and I love that he loves swimming with her because you no I ain't getting in a swim suit yet sister!
Sum did exceptionally well except when it came to dropping toys or looking a mama's camera.
The kick board was the cutest. She really looks like she is working her hardest to master her kicking skills. Six months old and she has basically scored a spot on the local swim team!

Next up: Crawling. She started scooting around pretty well last week. Stay tuned for pictures!

No comments: