Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dear Blog...


Sorry I have been so forgetful of you lately. Can we still be friends, of course we can because I created you remember?

This baby is growing and will be 6 months old soon! Crazy. She is so fun and cute, I just had to slip a picture of her in here somewhere.



On to the real reason I'm visiting this old blog. Downton Abbey is my new love and obsession! I love it and I love my mother for introducing it to me. Listen to you mother kids, sometimes it totally pays off! Next season, if I don't see a wedding between Mathew and Mary I might scream. Anyway I saw a really great article about Downton HERE
This website shows the characters on set and then in real life. It is sooo fascinating! The biggest upsets for "what they look like in real life" are Thomas (are you kidding me with that beard bro?), and Ethel (Boobs). Check it out, you won't be sorry. You might cry however from lack of Downton now that it's over!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I always seen it on Netflix I think. Maybe I'll have to start watching it when I feed Sierra.