Thursday, January 26, 2012

5 months

Baby Jack is done with his surgery, thank you for the prayers! He did really well, it was described as a miracle and he is now recovering. You can read all about it here. My sis-in-law is so good at expressing her feelings, sometimes when I read her words I feel so close to the situation. I'm grateful for her updates!

Our sweet baby turned 5 months a few days ago. What a month!

She found her love for books
We started skyping with Dad in the mornings.
This girl loves her own reflection. I have a pretty good idea who she inherited that from
Drinking out of a sippy cup. I gave her a little water with her first rice cereal. She hates bottles but sippy cups seem to be a fun way to spill water on yourself.
5 month picture, still has a love for her elephant!
First rice cereal. She was all over it! We couldn't feed her fast enough. Most of it came back up on her bib but trust me she definitely got some.
Family picture after first rice cereal. Do you ever think your house is clean until you post a picture of it on a blog? I just had that thought, ah well, the people who read this blog know how clean I am anyway. This is as good as it gets most days.


We also visited Dad at work this month. Her expression pretty much sums up how much fun she had on this lunch date. This face says, "I would have rather gone shopping at union square".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is soo cute! Love her.

Mindy said...

What a cutie. My house is always trashed now. Sierra doesn't allow me much time to get actual things done. Except right now, but I'm on the computer, which I have cut way back on too. I love her expression on her lunch date with Dad. Hahaha!