Thursday, September 1, 2011

One week old

We celebrated with a coconut cupcake from the tea cake bakery:) Summer was kind of bored with the celebration.
My sleeping angel! She loves to sleep, S was sleeping 6 hours a night for a couple of days and not eating very well. She was worrying me sick but now she is up every couple of hours and that has made a difference in my sanity. She is such a good girl. She never really cries, she loves the car and the doctor can't believe how alert she is! One week has been a success for miss S! We are in love!

4 comments:

Allyson said...

What a sweetheart! She's so cute! :) I can't wait to meet her.

Ashley said...

I'm so happy for you guys! She is precious!

meagan said...

ha ha. sleeping through her first party. I hope you are able to sleep. I wish I could help you in some way - you've been such a help and blessing to our family, and to everyone else for that matter! She is beautiful.

Phipps said...

You were ALL baby! Over 9 pounds too! Wow, she must have killed you!! I hope you are starting to feel better. She is absolutely beautiful and lucky to have you as her mama :)