Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fun week!

My sister came to visit us last week and although I had a terrible amount of homework and tests we managed to get a few fun things accomplished. This first picture is of my sis and I representing Standford at the USC vs. Standford game. It was so fun.

Josh especially liked the game which was neck and neck until the end when Stanford scored and won!
We went and had a fun afternoon in Sausalito. The ice cream was amazing and please notice the new side bangs courtesy of my hairstylist sis:)
My sister has a passion for street art which I have to admit is kinda fun and exciting. The famous but unknown artist Bansky, did a few street art pieces in SF so we took a little time tracking them down.
The street art is cool and the funny thing is, the art pieces are on weird alley ways and random buildings so it was fun to try and spot the art.
I love my sis, I wish she could come more often! Back to the books, boo.

2 comments:

Kiera said...

Isn't it great to have sisters as best friends! It looks like you guys had a great time!

Becca said...

Have you love the bay area! What about LC?! :) Did you read the book? What did you think?