Friday, September 3, 2010

stripes!

I was getting sick of our white apartment walls everywhere so I decided to do something about it. In the movie "PS. I love you," there is just one wall in Hillary Swanks character's apartment that was painted gray and white stripes. The movie was sad but all I could really focus on was the amazing wall. Years later (3 to be exact) I decided to try my own version of the gray stripes on one wall thing.These pictures aren't straight so my lines aren't going down hill, that is just how I hold a camera apparently.

I like it. J likes it so, I guess we'll keep it. I have learned to not pass up really sad romantic movies because you never know when you will get great ideas for decorating:)
ps. the amazing house plant was a home warming present from our great friends the Fishers! Thanks guys I love it and I haven't killed it so I love it even more!

4 comments:

museumeg said...

I absolutely love it! It looks so simple and sophisticated. Great job!

Lydia said...

LOVE the Stripes! We will have to come over and see them soon.

Kiera said...

It looks great, I love it!!! We did vertical stripes in Kambri's room (green and purple) it was fun!

Dave and Jana said...

LOVE the stripes!!