Friday, June 25, 2010

Movin' On Up!

Goodbye view of the apartment's pool! And cute apartment building next store that I would frequently look at and people watch through their open drapes. Goodbye end of the hall where there was little to no foot traffic. And, to the thing that I will miss most of all the sliding glass door that opened to your death because there is not a balcony and I used the little bar holding you back from death as a holder for my potted flowers which I will miss dearly!!(pool where I would look down and judge others in their swimming wear)
(the cute apartment next door, that doesn't look so cute in this picture)

Our new home is located about 1 floor down and to the left. Yes, we are in the same complex it is a two bedroom with a drum role please...dishwasher!!! The windows don't slide open and the view will be of El Camino, the busiest street on the Peninsula. I keep telling myself it has another bedroom and a dishwasher and I try to ignore that fact that it's been treated for termites twice and it has water damage in the closets:)
Luckily we know the previous owners and they took good care of it despite all natural wear and tear that the building has gone through since 1890:) We're excited!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

HOORAY! Moving within the same building is so much fun! =) P.s. I LOVED our El Camino view! Talk about entertainment. Some nights I still miss it. Congratulations on the new place!

Kiera said...

Congrats on the move! I remember how exciting it was to move from a 100sq ft apt across the hall to a 115 sq ft apt...and you got a whole lot more!!! NICE

Becca said...

OHHH! How is the new place?!