Thursday, June 3, 2010

25

I turned 25 yesterday and it was weird. I don't really like getting older! Anyway, J and I got to go to Google in SF for lunch and it was so cool! The food was good and they have playground slides instead of stairs, so getting from floor to floor can be fun!

J and I posing with a huge google phone, which really worked:)
A few of my favorite gifts. Paul Mitchell flat iron from my sis. Having a pro hair dresser in the family is a blessing! The Julia Child cook book, I already know what I'm making first, Fonds D'artichauts Au Gratin (stuffed artichoke bottoms au Gratin:) Thanks mom. And lastly my new love, a Camelbak water bottle. I love drinking water now and I can't imagine drinking water any other way besides through a straw!! Yea, for birthdays!!

6 comments:

The Radmall's said...

Thank goodness for that straightener!! I finally don't have to bring mine when I come to visit you! Oh, and I'm jealous of your cookbook. Hope you had a good bd0ay! (that 0 is courtesy of Ad). Love you!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't know we were the same age, but I did figure it was probably close. What great presents. 25 seems like an adultish age, huh? I still am shocked to say it anytime someone asks how old I am. Do post pictures when you cook that artichoke dish. I would LOVE to see the finished product!

Jen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 25 is the perfect age! Old enough to have fun...but not old enough to worry. =)
Wait...did you say that Google has slides??? I'm seriously trying to picture that...all these Google executives walking down the hall...chatting about new apps. and other business...then WEEEEEEEEE down they all slide to accounting. HA HA HA! You got such fun gifts too! My friend just showed me how to CURL my hair with a straightener..I'm SUPER jealous of your new one.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! =)

Becca said...

Camelbak's rock! Have you seen the kid ones?? My son has a couple. They don't spill. I love it! Happy Birthday!

Melanie Cain said...

Happy Birthday to the hardest person in the world to get a hold of. I swear we haven't talked since I was prego with Keldon. I love my Camelbak water bottle!

The McEwen's said...

Ahhh, Happy Birthday! I'm sorry I am a day late, I don't have a brain anymore! I hope your day was wonderful. I remember when you turned 16 and we spent all day driving around in the truck!