Monday, May 10, 2010

Lighthouse adventure!

We had so much fun finding the lighthouse. It is across the Golden Gate looking out on the beautiful Pacific Ocean. I loved it! It is still working and everything, I highly recommend this little adventure to anyone!
You have to pass through a creepy tunnel but it's totally worth it.
The suspension bridge is the same one that has been there since the lighthouse was built. Oh, yeah did I mention that this lighthouse is located on it's own rock in the ocean. So to get to it you have to leave land and take a suspension bridge to a rock where the lighthouse is located!
There she be, it is a really fun place

Ok, so it's not totally on it's own rock in the middle of the ocean but it kind of feels that way!
We had so much fun, I love California!!

1 comment:

museumeg said...

How fun! You guys are having such cool adventures. I remember all the fun things Jason and I used to do before we had kids. We still have fun now but we made lots of special memories together and I'm glad you're getting to do it too!